- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
San Luis Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for San Luis, AZ, USA is: 32.4869996 and the longitude is: -114.7821796.
|San Luis Latitude:||32.4869996|
|San Luis Longitude:||-114.7821796|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||129.78 Feet (39.56 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||MST|
|MST Stands for:||Mountain Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday February 7th 8:12pm|
San Luis, AZ, USA Summary
San Luis has a latitude of 32°29'13.2"N and a longitude of 114°46'55.85"W or 32.487 and -114.78218 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1577 in the United States.
San Luis, AZ, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 2.5 Miles NNW of San Luis Rio Colorado, Son., Mexico (see coordinates for San Luis Río Colorado).
Populated areas near San Luis:
- 16.8 Mi NNE to Yuma, AZ (see coordinates for Yuma)
- 24.6 Mi ENE to Fortuna Foothills, AZ (see coordinates for Fortuna Foothills)
- 43.8 Mi WNW to Calexico, CA (see coordinates for Calexico)
- 50.1 Mi WNW to El Centro, CA (see coordinates for El Centro)
- 55.2 Mi NW to Brawley, CA (see coordinates for Brawley)
Airports near 32°29'13.2"N and 114°46'55.85"W:
- "YUM" Yuma MCAS/Yuma International Airport (15.6 Mi NE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for San Luis.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|