- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
San Lorenzo Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for San Lorenzo, CA, USA is: 37.6810422 and the longitude is: -122.1244088.
|San Lorenzo Latitude:||37.6810422|
|San Lorenzo Longitude:||-122.1244088|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||35.35 Feet (10.77 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday October 1st 1:53am|
San Lorenzo, CA, USA Summary
San Lorenzo has a latitude of 37°40'51.75"N and a longitude of 122°7'27.87"W or 37.681042 and -122.124409 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1728 in the United States.
Populated areas near San Lorenzo:
- 1.1 Mi NNE to Ashland, CA (see coordinates for Ashland)
- 2.3 Mi ENE to Castro Valley, CA (see coordinates for Castro Valley)
- 2.5 Mi ESE to Hayward, CA (see coordinates for Hayward)
- 3.5 Mi NNW to San Leandro, CA (see coordinates for San Leandro)
- 7.5 Mi SE to Union City, CA (see coordinates for Union City)
Airports near 37°40'51.75"N and 122°7'27.87"W:
- "OAK" Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (6 Mi WNW)
- "SFO" San Francisco International Airport (14.4 Mi WSW see coordinates for San Francisco International Airport (SFO))
- "SJC" Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (24.5 Mi SSE)
Points of interest near San Lorenzo:
- 2.4 Mi SE Southland Mall, Hayward, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for San Lorenzo.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|