- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
San Francisco Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for San Francisco, CA, USA is: 37.7749295 and the longitude is: -122.4194155.
|San Francisco Latitude:||37.7749295|
|San Francisco Longitude:||-122.4194155|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||51.04 Feet (15.56 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Tuesday July 5th 3:01am|
San Francisco, CA, USA Summary
San Francisco, the seat of Spokane County, has a latitude of 37°46'29.75"N and a longitude of 122°25'9.9"W or 37.77493 and -122.419416 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #16 in the United States.
Populated areas near San Francisco:
- 6.6 Mi SSW to Daly City, CA (see coordinates for Daly City)
- 8.3 Mi S to South San Francisco, CA (see coordinates for South San Francisco)
- 8.4 Mi ENE to Oakland, CA (see coordinates for Oakland)
- 9.7 Mi E to Alameda, CA (see coordinates for Alameda)
- 10 Mi S to San Bruno, CA (see coordinates for San Bruno)
Airports near 37°46'29.75"N and 122°25'9.9"W:
- "SFO" San Francisco International Airport (11 Mi SSE see coordinates for San Francisco International Airport (SFO))
- "OAK" Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (11.5 Mi ESE)
- "SJC" Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (39.2 Mi SE)
Points of interest near San Francisco:
- 0.3 Mi N San Francisco City Hall, San Francisco, California, United States of America
- 0.5 Mi SW U.S. Mint, San Francisco, California, United States of America
- 0.8 Mi SSW Mission Dolores, San Francisco, California, United States of America
- 1.4 Mi NNE Cable Car Museum, San Francisco, California, United States of America
- 1.9 Mi N Lombard Street, San Francisco, California, United States of America
- 2.4 Mi NNE Fisherman's Wharf (see coordinates for Fisherman's Wharf)
- 2.4 Mi NNE Pier 39 (see coordinates for pier 39)
- 3.1 Mi WNW Presidio of San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between San Francisco and nearby cities? See San Francisco to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for San Francisco.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|