- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
San Diego Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for San Diego, CA, USA is: 32.715738 and the longitude is: -117.1610838.
|San Diego Latitude:||32.715738|
|San Diego Longitude:||-117.1610838|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||49.95 Feet (15.22 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PST|
|PST Stands for:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|PST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am PDT|
|PST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|Current Time:||Sunday November 17th 11:49am|
San Diego, CA, USA Summary
San Diego, the seat of Maricopa County, has a latitude of 32°42'56.66"N and a longitude of 117°9'39.9"W or 32.715738 and -117.161084 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #11 in the United States.
San Diego, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 15.6 Miles NNW of Tijuana, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tijuana).
Populated areas near San Diego:
- 2.4 Mi SSW to Coronado, CA (see coordinates for Coronado)
- 4.4 Mi SE to National City, CA (see coordinates for National City)
- 6.9 Mi SE to Chula Vista, CA (see coordinates for Chula Vista)
- 9.5 Mi SSE to Imperial Beach, CA (see coordinates for Imperial Beach)
- 9.6 Mi ENE to Spring Valley, CA (see coordinates for Spring Valley)
Airports near 32°42'56.66"N and 117°9'39.9"W:
- "SAN" San Diego International Airport (2.1 Mi NW see coordinates for San Diego International Airport (SAN))
Points of interest near San Diego:
- 0.7 Mi SW Seaport Village (see coordinates for Seaport Village)
- 0.7 Mi W Maritime Museum of San Diego, San Diego, California, United States of America
- 1.1 Mi NNE House of Pacific Relations International Cottages, San Diego, California, United States of America
- 1.7 Mi NNE San Diego Zoo, San Diego, California, United States of America
- 3 Mi SW Naval Base Coronado, San Diego, California, United States of America
- 5.4 Mi WSW Cabrillo National Monument (see coordinates for Cabrillo National Monument)
- 5.9 Mi SW Point Loma Lighthouse, San Diego, California, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between San Diego and nearby cities? See San Diego to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for San Diego.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|