- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
San Bruno Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for San Bruno, CA, USA is: 37.6304904 and the longitude is: -122.4110835.
|San Bruno Latitude:||37.6304904|
|San Bruno Longitude:||-122.4110835|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||20.4 Feet (6.22 Meters)|
|County:||San Mateo County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday July 9th 11:12pm|
San Bruno, CA, USA Summary
San Bruno has a latitude of 37°37'49.77"N and a longitude of 122°24'39.9"W or 37.63049 and -122.411084 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #925 in the United States.
Populated areas near San Bruno:
- 1.7 Mi N to South San Francisco, CA (see coordinates for South San Francisco)
- 2.6 Mi SSE to Millbrae, CA (see coordinates for Millbrae)
- 4.3 Mi WSW to Pacifica, CA (see coordinates for Pacifica)
- 5 Mi SE to Burlingame, CA (see coordinates for Burlingame)
- 5.1 Mi NW to Daly City, CA (see coordinates for Daly City)
Airports near 37°37'49.77"N and 122°24'39.9"W:
- "SFO" San Francisco International Airport (2.1 Mi ESE see coordinates for San Francisco International Airport (SFO))
- "OAK" Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (12.1 Mi ENE)
- "SJC" Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (32.3 Mi SE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for San Bruno.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|