- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Roseville Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Roseville, MI, USA is: 42.4972583 and the longitude is: -82.9371409.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||616.19 Feet (187.81 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am EDT|
|EST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|Current Time:||Monday November 11th 10:07pm|
Roseville, MI, USA Summary
Roseville has a latitude of 42°29'50.13"N and a longitude of 82°56'13.71"W or 42.497258 and -82.937141 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #806 in the United States.
Roseville, MI, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 13.6 Miles NNE of Windsor, ON, Canada (see coordinates for Windsor).
Populated areas near Roseville:
- 2.1 Mi E to Saint Clair Shores, MI (see coordinates for Saint Clair Shores)
- 2.2 Mi SSW to Eastpointe, MI (see coordinates for Eastpointe)
- 4 Mi SSE to Grosse Pointe Woods, MI (see coordinates for Grosse Pointe Woods)
- 4.1 Mi WNW to Warren, MI (see coordinates for Warren)
- 6.3 Mi N to Clinton, MI (see coordinates for Charter Township of Clinton)
Airports near 42°29'50.13"N and 82°56'13.71"W:
- "DTW" Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (29 Mi SW see coordinates for Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Roseville.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|