- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Riverside Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Riverside, CA, USA is: 33.9533487 and the longitude is: -117.3961564.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||827.71 Feet (252.28 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Monday September 25th 12:51pm|
Riverside, CA, USA Summary
Riverside, the seat of Riverside County, has a latitude of 33°57'12.06"N and a longitude of 117°23'46.16"W or 33.953349 and -117.396156 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #65 in the United States.
Riverside, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 101.5 Miles NNW of Tijuana, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tijuana).
Populated areas near Riverside:
- 3.4 Mi NNW to Rubidoux, CA (see coordinates for Rubidoux)
- 6.5 Mi NW to Glen Avon, CA (see coordinates for Glen Avon)
- 7.2 Mi WNW to Mira Loma, CA (see coordinates for Mira Loma)
- 8.1 Mi N to Bloomington, CA (see coordinates for Bloomington)
- 8.9 Mi W to Norco, CA (see coordinates for Norco)
Airports near 33°57'12.06"N and 117°23'46.16"W:
- "ONT" Ontario International Airport (13.7 Mi WNW see coordinates for LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT))
- "SNA" John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (33.2 Mi SW see coordinates for John Wayne Airport (SNA))
- "LGB" Long Beach /Daugherty Field/ Airport (44.4 Mi WSW see coordinates for Long Beach Airport)
Points of interest near Riverside:
- 4.1 Mi SSW Citrus State Historic Park, Riverside, California, United States of America
- 4.7 Mi SW Galleria at Tyler (see coordinates for Galleria at Tyler)
- 5.3 Mi SW Castle Park Amusement Park, Riverside, California, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Riverside and nearby cities? See Riverside to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Riverside.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|