- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Reno Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Reno, NV, USA is: 39.5296329 and the longitude is: -119.8138027.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||4504.91 Feet (1373.1 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PST|
|PST Stands for:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|PST Began:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|PST Ends:||March 10th 2024 2:00am PST|
|Current Time:||Monday December 4th 8:37am|
Reno, NV, USA Summary
Reno, the seat of Sanders County, has a latitude of 39°31'46.68"N and a longitude of 119°48'49.69"W or 39.529633 and -119.813803 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #93 in the United States.
Populated areas near Reno:
- 3.3 Mi E to Sparks, NV (see coordinates for Sparks)
- 5 Mi NNE to Sun Valley, NV (see coordinates for Sun Valley)
- 10 Mi NE to Spanish Springs, NV (see coordinates for Spanish Springs)
- 24.2 Mi SW to Truckee, CA (see coordinates for Truckee)
- 25.4 Mi S to Carson City, NV (see coordinates for Carson City)
Airports near 39°31'46.68"N and 119°48'49.69"W:
- "RNO" Reno Tahoe International Airport (3.2 Mi SE see coordinates for Reno-Tahoe International Airport)
Points of interest near Reno:
- 0.4 Mi ESE National Automobile Museum, Reno, Nevada, United States of America
- 1.1 Mi NNW Wilbur D. May Center (see coordinates for Wilbur D. May Center)
- 3.3 Mi SSE Reno-Sparks Convention Center, Reno, Nevada, United States of America
- 4.2 Mi SSE Meadowood Mall, Reno, Nevada, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Reno and nearby cities? See Reno to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Reno.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|