- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Portage Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Portage, IN, USA is: 41.5758707 and the longitude is: -87.17614550000002.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||635.97 Feet (193.84 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CST|
|CST Stands for:||Central Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CST Began:||November 1st 2020 2:00am CDT|
|CST Ends:||March 14th 2021 2:00am CST|
|Current Time:||Monday November 30th 8:48pm|
Portage, IN, USA Summary
Portage has a latitude of 41°34'33.13"N and a longitude of 87°10'34.12"W or 41.575871 and -87.176146 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1032 in the United States.
Populated areas near Portage:
- 5.1 Mi SW to Hobart, IN (see coordinates for Hobart)
- 8.9 Mi W to Gary, IN (see coordinates for Gary)
- 9.3 Mi SE to Valparaiso, IN (see coordinates for Valparaiso)
- 10.3 Mi SW to Merrillville, IN (see coordinates for Merrillville)
- 13.2 Mi WSW to Griffith, IN (see coordinates for Griffith)
Airports near 41°34'33.13"N and 87°10'34.12"W:
- "MDW" Chicago Midway International Airport (33.1 Mi WNW see coordinates for Chicago Midway International Airport)
- "SBN" South Bend Regional Airport (45.3 Mi ENE)
- "ORD" Chicago O'Hare International Airport (46.7 Mi NW see coordinates for O'Hare International Airport)
Need to calculate the distance between Portage and nearby cities? See Portage to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Portage.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|