Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Phoenix Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Phoenix, AZ, USA is: 33.4483771 and the longitude is: -112.0740373.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1087.68 Feet (331.52 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||MST|
|MST Stands for:||Mountain Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 10th 4:47pm|
Phoenix, AZ, USA Summary
Phoenix, the capital of Arizona state (see coordinates for Arizona), has a latitude of 33°26'54.16"N and a longitude of 112°4'26.53"W or 33.448377 and -112.074037 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #9 in the United States.
Populated areas near Phoenix:
- 7.9 Mi E to Tempe, AZ (see coordinates for Tempe)
- 9 Mi NW to Glendale, AZ (see coordinates for Glendale)
- 9.1 Mi ENE to Scottsdale, AZ (see coordinates for Scottsdale)
- 13.1 Mi NW to Peoria, AZ (see coordinates for Peoria)
- 14.2 Mi E to Mesa, AZ (see coordinates for Mesa)
Airports near 33°26'54.16"N and 112°4'26.53"W:
- "PHX" Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (3.7 Mi ESE see coordinates for Sky Harbor Airport Terminal 2)
Points of interest near Phoenix:
- 0.4 Mi ENE Saint Mary's Basilica, Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
- 0.5 Mi ENE Heritage Square, Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
- 0.8 Mi W Arizona Hall of Fame Museum, Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
- 1.3 Mi W Arizona State Capitol (see coordinates for Arizona State Capitol)
- 1.9 Mi NNW Encanto Park (see coordinates for Encanto Park)
- 5 Mi NNE Biltmore Fashion Park, Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
- 5.8 Mi NNE Wrigley Mansion, Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Phoenix and nearby cities? See Phoenix to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Phoenix.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|