- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Phillips Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Phillips, WI 54555, USA is: 45.696626 and the longitude is: -90.40043.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1440.29 Feet (439 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CST|
|CST Stands for:||Central Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CST Began:||November 1st 2020 2:00am CDT|
|CST Ends:||March 14th 2021 2:00am CST|
|Current Time:||Tuesday December 1st 12:13am|
Phillips, WI 54555, USA Summary
Phillips, the seat of Price County, has a latitude of 45°41'47.85"N and a longitude of 90°24'1.55"W or 45.696626 and -90.40043 respectively.
Areas near Phillips:
- 16.6 Mi N to Park Falls, WI (see coordinates for Park Falls)
- 30.9 Mi NE to Lac du Flambeau, WI (see coordinates for Lac Du Flambeau)
- 36 Mi ESE to Tomahawk, WI (see coordinates for Tomahawk)
- 37.7 Mi WSW to Ladysmith, WI (see coordinates for Ladysmith)
- 38.7 Mi S to Medford, WI (see coordinates for Medford)
Airports near 45°41'47.85"N and 90°24'1.55"W:
- "RHI" Rhinelander Oneida County Airport (45.3 Mi E)
Points of interest near Phillips:
- 1.8 Mi SSE Wisconsin Concrete Park, Phillips, Wisconsin, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Phillips.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|