Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Perris Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Perris, CA, USA is: 33.7825194 and the longitude is: -117.22864779999998.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1459.47 Feet (444.84 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 3rd 12:13pm|
Perris, CA, USA Summary
Perris has a latitude of 33°46'57.07"N and a longitude of 117°13'43.13"W or 33.782519 and -117.228648 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #470 in the United States.
Perris, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 88.3 Miles N of Tijuana, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tijuana).
Populated areas near Perris:
- 5.1 Mi NW to Mead Valley, CA (see coordinates for Mead Valley)
- 5.4 Mi SSE to Sun City, CA (see coordinates for Sun City)
- 6.4 Mi SSE to Menifee, CA (see coordinates for Menifee)
- 11.1 Mi N to Moreno Valley, CA (see coordinates for Moreno Valley)
- 13 Mi SSW to Wildomar, CA (see coordinates for Wildomar)
Airports near 33°46'57.07"N and 117°13'43.13"W:
- "ONT" Ontario International Airport (28.5 Mi NW see coordinates for LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT))
- "SNA" John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (37.5 Mi WSW see coordinates for John Wayne Airport (SNA))
- "PSP" Palm Springs International Airport (41.6 Mi E see coordinates for Palm Springs International Airport (PSP))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Perris.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|