- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Palm Springs Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Palm Springs, CA, USA is: 33.8302961 and the longitude is: -116.54529209999998.
|Palm Springs Latitude:||33.8302961|
|Palm Springs Longitude:||-116.54529209999998|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||473.29 Feet (144.26 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Monday July 6th 8:50pm|
Palm Springs, CA, USA Summary
Palm Springs has a latitude of 33°49'49.07"N and a longitude of 116°32'43.05"W or 33.830296 and -116.545292 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #848 in the United States.
Palm Springs, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 87.4 Miles N of Tecate, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tecate).
Populated areas near Palm Springs:
- 5.7 Mi SE to Cathedral City, CA (see coordinates for Cathedral City)
- 9.4 Mi NNE to Desert Hot Springs, CA (see coordinates for Desert Hot Springs)
- 9.9 Mi SE to Rancho Mirage, CA (see coordinates for Rancho Mirage)
- 12.3 Mi SE to Palm Desert, CA (see coordinates for Palm Desert)
- 20.1 Mi WNW to Banning, CA (see coordinates for Banning)
Airports near 33°49'49.07"N and 116°32'43.05"W:
- "PSP" Palm Springs International Airport (2.2 Mi E see coordinates for Palm Springs International Airport (PSP))
Points of interest near Palm Springs:
- 0.5 Mi SW Palm Springs Art Museum, Palm Springs, California, United States of America
- 0.5 Mi ESE Palm Springs Convention Center, Palm Springs, California, United States of America
- 1 Mi NW Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway, Palm Springs, California, United States of America
- 2 Mi S Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium, Palm Springs, California, United States of America
- 2 Mi NNW Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, Palm Springs, California, United States of America
- 4.6 Mi SE Canyon Plaza Shopping Center, Cathedral City, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Palm Springs.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|