- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Palm Desert Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Palm Desert, CA, USA is: 33.7222445 and the longitude is: -116.37445560000003.
|Palm Desert Latitude:||33.7222445|
|Palm Desert Longitude:||-116.37445560000003|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||221.54 Feet (67.52 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday June 4th 4:58am|
Palm Desert, CA, USA Summary
Palm Desert has a latitude of 33°43'20.08"N and a longitude of 116°22'28.04"W or 33.722245 and -116.374456 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #775 in the United States.
Palm Desert, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 81.1 Miles N of Tecate, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tecate).
Populated areas near Palm Desert:
- 2.5 Mi WNW to Rancho Mirage, CA (see coordinates for Rancho Mirage)
- 6.7 Mi NW to Cathedral City, CA (see coordinates for Cathedral City)
- 9.1 Mi E to Indio, CA (see coordinates for Indio)
- 11.9 Mi ESE to Coachella, CA (see coordinates for Coachella)
- 12.3 Mi NW to Palm Springs, CA (see coordinates for Palm Springs)
Airports near 33°43'20.08"N and 116°22'28.04"W:
- "PSP" Palm Springs International Airport (10.6 Mi NW see coordinates for Palm Springs International Airport (PSP))
Points of interest near Palm Desert:
- 0.7 Mi NW Desert Holocaust Memorial, Palm Desert, California, United States of America
- 1.1 Mi W Westfield Palm Desert Shopping Center, Palm Desert, California, United States of America
- 1.5 Mi S Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, Palm Desert, California, United States of America
- 4.9 Mi NNW Children's Discovery Museum of the Desert, Rancho Mirage, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Palm Desert.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|