- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
New Chicago Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for New Chicago, IN, USA is: 41.55837 and the longitude is: -87.274481.
|New Chicago Latitude:||41.55837|
|New Chicago Longitude:||-87.274481|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||631.26 Feet (192.41 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CST|
|CST Stands for:||Central Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CST Began:||November 1st 2020 2:00am CDT|
|CST Ends:||March 14th 2021 2:00am CST|
|Current Time:||Saturday January 16th 5:38pm|
New Chicago, IN, USA Summary
New Chicago has a latitude of 41°33'30.13"N and a longitude of 87°16'28.13"W or 41.55837 and -87.274481 respectively.
Areas near New Chicago:
- 2.2 Mi ENE to Lake Station, IN (see coordinates for Lake Station)
- 6.2 Mi NE to Ogden Dunes, IN (see coordinates for Ogden Dunes)
- 7.2 Mi E to South Haven, IN (see coordinates for South Haven)
- 8.7 Mi ENE to Burns Harbor, IN (see coordinates for Burns Harbor)
- 9.4 Mi SSE to Winfield, IN (see coordinates for Winfield)
Populated areas nearby:
- 2.1 Mi SSE to Hobart, IN (see coordinates for Hobart)
- 4.4 Mi WNW to Gary, IN (see coordinates for Gary)
- 5.2 Mi ENE to Portage, IN (see coordinates for Portage)
- 6 Mi SSW to Merrillville, IN (see coordinates for Merrillville)
- 8 Mi WSW to Griffith, IN (see coordinates for Griffith)
Airports near 41°33'30.13"N and 87°16'28.13"W:
- "MDW" Chicago Midway International Airport (29.3 Mi WNW see coordinates for Chicago Midway International Airport)
- "ORD" Chicago O'Hare International Airport (43.6 Mi NW see coordinates for O'Hare International Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for New Chicago.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|