- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
National City Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for National City, CA, USA is: 32.6781085 and the longitude is: -117.0991967.
|National City Latitude:||32.6781085|
|National City Longitude:||-117.0991967|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||67.12 Feet (20.46 Meters)|
|County:||San Diego County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Tuesday July 14th 11:38am|
National City, CA, USA Summary
National City has a latitude of 32°40'41.19"N and a longitude of 117°5'57.11"W or 32.678109 and -117.099197 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #597 in the United States.
National City, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 11.8 Miles NNW of Tijuana, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tijuana).
Populated areas near National City:
- 2.8 Mi SSE to Chula Vista, CA (see coordinates for Chula Vista)
- 4.4 Mi NW to San Diego, CA (see coordinates for San Diego)
- 4.9 Mi W to Coronado, CA (see coordinates for Coronado)
- 6.6 Mi S to Imperial Beach, CA (see coordinates for Imperial Beach)
- 7.4 Mi NE to Spring Valley, CA (see coordinates for Spring Valley)
Airports near 32°40'41.19"N and 117°5'57.11"W:
- "SAN" San Diego International Airport (6.5 Mi NW see coordinates for San Diego International Airport (SAN))
Points of interest near National City:
- 3.8 Mi W San Diego Coronado Bridge, San Diego, California, United States of America
- 4.7 Mi NW House of Pacific Relations International Cottages, San Diego, California, United States of America
- 6.1 Mi W Naval Base Coronado, San Diego, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for National City.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|