- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Mountain Home Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Mountain Home, ID 83647, USA is: 43.1329504 and the longitude is: -115.69119749999999.
|Mountain Home Latitude:||43.1329504|
|Mountain Home Longitude:||-115.69119749999999|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||3144.68 Feet (958.5 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||MST|
|MST Stands for:||Mountain Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|MST Began:||November 1st 2020 2:00am MDT|
|MST Ends:||March 14th 2021 2:00am MST|
|Current Time:||Sunday January 24th 11:11am|
Mountain Home, ID 83647, USA Summary
Mountain Home, the seat of Pierce County, has a latitude of 43°7'58.62"N and a longitude of 115°41'28.31"W or 43.13295 and -115.691198 respectively.
Areas near Mountain Home:
- 10.6 Mi SW to Mountain Home Air Force Base, ID (see coordinates for Mountain Home AFB)
- 23.2 Mi ESE to Glenns Ferry, ID (see coordinates for Glenns Ferry)
- 43.6 Mi NW to Garden City, ID (see coordinates for Garden City)
- 43.7 Mi W to Murphy, ID (see coordinates for Murphy)
- 47.6 Mi ENE to Fairfield, ID (see coordinates for Fairfield)
Populated areas nearby:
- 42.6 Mi NW to Boise, ID (see coordinates for Boise)
- 44.3 Mi NW to Kuna, ID (see coordinates for Kuna)
- 48.3 Mi NW to Meridian, ID (see coordinates for Meridian)
- 51.2 Mi NW to Eagle, ID (see coordinates for Eagle)
- 52.1 Mi WNW to Nampa, ID (see coordinates for Nampa)
Airports near 43°7'58.62"N and 115°41'28.31"W:
- "BOI" Boise Air Terminal/Gowen field (40 Mi NW)
Need to calculate the distance between Mountain Home and nearby cities? See Mountain Home to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Mountain Home.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|