- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Midland International Airport (MAF) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Midland International Airport (MAF), 9506 La Force Boulevard, Midland, TX 79706, USA is: 31.9417386 and the longitude is: -102.20474969999998.
|Midland International Airport (MAF) Latitude:||31.9417386|
|Midland International Airport (MAF) Longitude:||-102.20474969999998|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||2848.79 Feet (868.31 Meters)|
|Name:||Midland International Airport|
|Street:||La Force Boulevard|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Central Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 10th 2019 2:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Tuesday March 26th 3:07pm|
Places Closest to Midland International Airport:
- 7.2 Mi NE Midland, TX (see coordinates for Midland)
- 11.6 Mi SW Odessa, TX (see coordinates for Odessa)
- 18.6 Mi WSW West Odessa, TX (see coordinates for West Odessa)
- 47.6 Mi ENE Big Spring, TX (see coordinates for Big Spring)
Points of interest near MAF:
- 0.5 Mi W CAF Airpower Museum, Midland, Texas, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Midland International Airport (MAF).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|