- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Middlebury Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Middlebury, IN 46540, USA is: 41.675328 and the longitude is: -85.70610110000001.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||835.86 Feet (254.77 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday September 24th 4:30pm|
Middlebury, IN 46540, USA Summary
Middlebury has a latitude of 41°40'31.18"N and a longitude of 85°42'21.96"W or 41.675328 and -85.706101 respectively.
Areas near Middlebury:
- 6.6 Mi WNW to Bristol, IN (see coordinates for Bristol)
- 11.4 Mi WSW to Dunlap, IN (see coordinates for Dunlap)
- 12.7 Mi SE to Topeka, IN (see coordinates for Topeka)
- 13.5 Mi SSW to New Paris, IN (see coordinates for New Paris)
- 14.9 Mi WNW to Simonton Lake, IN (see coordinates for Simonton Lake)
Populated areas nearby:
- 9.2 Mi SW to Goshen, IN (see coordinates for Goshen)
- 14 Mi W to Elkhart, IN (see coordinates for Elkhart)
- 21.6 Mi WNW to Granger, IN (see coordinates for Granger)
- 23.4 Mi W to Mishawaka, IN (see coordinates for Mishawaka)
- 28.2 Mi W to South Bend, IN (see coordinates for South Bend)
Airports near 41°40'31.18"N and 85°42'21.96"W:
- "AZO" Kalamazoo Battle Creek International Airport (39.5 Mi N)
- "SBN" South Bend Regional Airport (31.6 Mi W)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Middlebury.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|