- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Madison Heights Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Madison Heights, MI, USA is: 42.4858692 and the longitude is: -83.10520280000003.
|Madison Heights Latitude:||42.4858692|
|Madison Heights Longitude:||-83.10520280000003|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||630.96 Feet (192.32 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am EDT|
|EST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|Current Time:||Monday November 18th 8:45am|
Madison Heights, MI, USA Summary
Madison Heights has a latitude of 42°29'9.13"N and a longitude of 83°6'18.73"W or 42.485869 and -83.105203 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1320 in the United States.
Madison Heights, MI, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 12.3 Miles NNW of Windsor, ON, Canada (see coordinates for Windsor).
Populated areas near Madison Heights:
- 1.6 Mi S to Hazel Park, MI (see coordinates for Hazel Park)
- 2 Mi W to Royal Oak, MI (see coordinates for Royal Oak)
- 2.3 Mi SW to Ferndale, MI (see coordinates for Ferndale)
- 4.4 Mi WSW to Oak Park, MI (see coordinates for Oak Park)
- 5 Mi ENE to Warren, MI (see coordinates for Warren)
Airports near 42°29'9.13"N and 83°6'18.73"W:
- "DTW" Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (22.8 Mi SSW see coordinates for Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport)
- "FNT" Bishop International Airport (46.4 Mi NW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Madison Heights.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|