- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Louisville Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Louisville, KY, USA is: 38.2526647 and the longitude is: -85.7584557.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||461.48 Feet (140.66 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am EDT|
|EST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|Current Time:||Monday February 17th 5:57am|
Louisville, KY, USA Summary
Louisville, the seat of Milwaukee County, has a latitude of 38°15'9.59"N and a longitude of 85°45'30.44"W or 38.252665 and -85.758456 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #82 in the United States.
Populated areas near Louisville:
- 2.1 Mi NNE to Jeffersonville, IN (see coordinates for Jeffersonville)
- 3 Mi N to Clarksville, IN (see coordinates for Clarksville)
- 4.2 Mi WNW to New Albany, IN (see coordinates for New Albany)
- 5 Mi SW to Shively, KY (see coordinates for Shively)
- 6.7 Mi E to Saint Matthews, KY (see coordinates for Saint Matthews)
Airports near 38°15'9.59"N and 85°45'30.44"W:
- "SDF" Louisville International Standiford Field (5.5 Mi SSE see coordinates for Louisville International Airport)
Points of interest near Louisville:
- 0.1 Mi ENE Fourth Street Live, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
- 0.4 Mi N Riverfront Plaza Belvedere, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
- 0.5 Mi NNE Belle of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
- 1.2 Mi NNW Falls of the Ohio Wildlife Conservation Area, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
- 2.4 Mi S Speed Art Museum, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
- 3.8 Mi SSE Kentucky Exposition Center (see coordinates for Kentucky Exposition Center)
- 4.1 Mi SE Louisville Zoo (see coordinates for Louisville Zoo)
Louisville time zone:
Louisville's coordinates are in the EST (Eastern Standard Time) and EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) time zones.
|America/Kentucky/Louisville Time Zone:||EST and EDT|
|EST UTC/GMT Difference:||-05:00|
|EDT UTC/GMT Difference:||-04:00|
|EST to EDT:||+1 hour|
|EDT to EST:||-1 hour|
Note: Jasper, IN, United States time zones also observes EST and EDT.
Need to calculate the distance between Louisville and nearby cities? See Louisville to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Louisville.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|