- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Louisville International Airport Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Louisville International Airport, 600 Terminal Drive, Louisville, KY 40209, USA is: 38.175662 and the longitude is: -85.73692310000001.
|Louisville International Airport Latitude:||38.175662|
|Louisville International Airport Longitude:||-85.73692310000001|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||473.84 Feet (144.43 Meters)|
|Name:||Louisville International Standiford Field|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am EDT|
|EST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|Current Time:||Friday January 24th 12:36pm|
Places Closest to Louisville International Standiford Field:
- 3.2 Mi E Newburg, KY (see coordinates for Newburg)
- 3.6 Mi SE Okolona, KY (see coordinates for Okolona)
- 5 Mi WNW Shively, KY (see coordinates for Shively)
- 5.4 Mi NNW Louisville, KY (see coordinates for Louisville)
- 6.5 Mi ESE Highview, KY (see coordinates for Highview)
Points of interest near SDF:
- 1.7 Mi N Kentucky Exposition Center (see coordinates for Kentucky Exposition Center)
- 2.7 Mi NE Louisville Zoo (see coordinates for Louisville Zoo)
- 2.9 Mi WSW Iroquois Park, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
- 3.2 Mi NNW Speed Art Museum, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
- 5.5 Mi NNW Fourth Street Live, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
- 5.8 Mi NNW Riverfront Plaza Belvedere, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
- 5.9 Mi N Belle of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Louisville International Airport.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|