- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Little Rock Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Little Rock, AR, USA is: 34.7464809 and the longitude is: -92.2895948.
|Little Rock Latitude:||34.7464809|
|Little Rock Longitude:||-92.2895948|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||335.24 Feet (102.18 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Central Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Tuesday August 4th 10:08am|
Little Rock, AR, USA Summary
Little Rock, the capital of Arkansas state (see coordinates for Arkansas), has a latitude of 34°44'47.33"N and a longitude of 92°17'22.54"W or 34.746481 and -92.289595 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #119 in the United States.
Populated areas near Little Rock:
- 2 Mi NE to North Little Rock, AR (see coordinates for North Little Rock)
- 10.6 Mi NW to Maumelle, AR (see coordinates for Maumelle)
- 13.1 Mi NE to Jacksonville, AR (see coordinates for Jacksonville)
- 15.4 Mi SW to Bryant, AR (see coordinates for Bryant)
- 21.1 Mi SW to Benton, AR (see coordinates for Benton)
Airports near 34°44'47.33"N and 92°17'22.54"W:
- "LIT" Bill & Hillary Clinton National Airport/Adams Field (3.9 Mi ESE see coordinates for Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport)
- "HOT" Memorial Field (49.5 Mi WSW)
Points of interest near Little Rock:
- 0.8 Mi SE Mount Holly Cemetery, Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America
- 1 Mi E Old State House, Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America
- 1.6 Mi ESE MacArthur Museum of Arkansas Military History, Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America
- 1.8 Mi E William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park, Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America
- 2.3 Mi W Little Rock Zoo, Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America
- 3 Mi W Park Plaza Mall, Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America
- 3.5 Mi NNW Burns Park, Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Little Rock and nearby cities? See Little Rock to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Little Rock.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|