- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
LaGrange Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for LaGrange, IN 46761, USA is: 41.641717 and the longitude is: -85.416647.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||930.75 Feet (283.69 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Saturday September 26th 4:32am|
LaGrange, IN 46761, USA Summary
Lagrange, the seat of LaGrange County, has a latitude of 41°38'30.18"N and a longitude of 85°24'59.93"W or 41.641717 and -85.416647 respectively.
LaGrange, IN 46761, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 122.9 Miles WSW of Amherstburg, ON, Canada (see coordinates for Amherstburg).
Areas near Lagrange:
- 9.5 Mi SW to Topeka, IN (see coordinates for Topeka)
- 10.3 Mi SSE to Rome City, IN (see coordinates for Rome City)
- 15 Mi SW to Ligonier, IN (see coordinates for Ligonier)
- 15.1 Mi W to Middlebury, IN (see coordinates for Middlebury)
- 15.9 Mi SSE to Kendallville, IN (see coordinates for Kendallville)
Populated areas nearby:
- 22 Mi W to Goshen, IN (see coordinates for Goshen)
- 29 Mi W to Elkhart, IN (see coordinates for Elkhart)
- 36.6 Mi WNW to Granger, IN (see coordinates for Granger)
- 38.3 Mi W to Mishawaka, IN (see coordinates for Mishawaka)
- 39.6 Mi NNW to Portage, MI (see coordinates for Portage)
Airports near 41°38'30.18"N and 85°24'59.93"W:
- "AZO" Kalamazoo Battle Creek International Airport (41.6 Mi N)
- "FWA" Fort Wayne International Airport (47.3 Mi SSE)
- "SBN" South Bend Regional Airport (46.7 Mi W)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for LaGrange.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|