- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Kirkland Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Kirkland, WA, USA is: 47.6814875 and the longitude is: -122.2087353.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||153.76 Feet (46.87 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday August 18th 12:51am|
Kirkland, WA, USA Summary
Kirkland has a latitude of 47°40'53.36"N and a longitude of 122°12'31.45"W or 47.681488 and -122.208735 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #765 in the United States.
Kirkland, WA, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 72.6 Miles SE of Oak Bay, BC, Canada (see coordinates for Oak Bay).
Populated areas near Kirkland:
- 2.7 Mi NW to Inglewood-Finn Hill, WA (see coordinates for Inglewood-Finn Hill)
- 4.1 Mi E to Redmond, WA (see coordinates for Redmond)
- 4.9 Mi S to Bellevue, WA (see coordinates for Bellevue)
- 5.5 Mi NNW to Kenmore, WA (see coordinates for Kenmore)
- 5.6 Mi N to Bothell, WA (see coordinates for Bothell)
Airports near 47°40'53.36"N and 122°12'31.45"W:
- "BFI" Boeing Field King County International Airport (11.3 Mi SSW)
- "SEA" Seattle Tacoma International Airport (16.7 Mi SSW see coordinates for Seattle-Tacoma International Airport)
Need to calculate the distance between Kirkland and nearby cities? See Kirkland to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Kirkland.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|