- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Kent Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Kent, WA, USA is: 47.3809335 and the longitude is: -122.23484310000003.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||42.98 Feet (13.1 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Saturday September 30th 7:39pm|
Kent, WA, USA Summary
Kent has a latitude of 47°22'51.36"N and a longitude of 122°14'5.44"W or 47.380934 and -122.234843 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #304 in the United States.
Kent, WA, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 87.9 Miles SE of Oak Bay, BC, Canada (see coordinates for Oak Bay).
Populated areas near Kent:
- 3.7 Mi NE to East Hill-Meridian, WA (see coordinates for East Hill-Meridian)
- 4.4 Mi WNW to Des Moines, WA (see coordinates for Des Moines)
- 5.1 Mi S to Auburn, WA (see coordinates for Auburn)
- 5.2 Mi NW to SeaTac, WA (see coordinates for SeaTac)
- 5.4 Mi SW to Federal Way, WA (see coordinates for Federal Way)
Airports near 47°22'51.36"N and 122°14'5.44"W:
- "SEA" Seattle Tacoma International Airport (5.8 Mi NW see coordinates for Seattle-Tacoma International Airport)
- "BFI" Boeing Field King County International Airport (10.8 Mi NNW)
Points of interest near Kent:
- 1.2 Mi WNW Russell Road Park, Kent, Washington, United States of America
- 3.3 Mi NNW Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum, Kent, Washington, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Kent and nearby cities? See Kent to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Kent.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|