- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Kenmore Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Kenmore, WA, USA is: 47.7573202 and the longitude is: -122.2440148.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||29.45 Feet (8.98 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday October 4th 7:13am|
Kenmore, WA, USA Summary
Kenmore has a latitude of 47°45'26.35"N and a longitude of 122°14'38.45"W or 47.75732 and -122.244015 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1960 in the United States.
Kenmore, WA, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 67.7 Miles SE of Oak Bay, BC, Canada (see coordinates for Oak Bay).
Populated areas near Kenmore:
- 1.8 Mi E to Bothell, WA (see coordinates for Bothell)
- 3 Mi S to Inglewood-Finn Hill, WA (see coordinates for Inglewood-Finn Hill)
- 3.7 Mi NW to Mountlake Terrace, WA (see coordinates for Mountlake Terrace)
- 4.5 Mi W to Shoreline, WA (see coordinates for Shoreline)
- 5.3 Mi NE to North Creek, WA (see coordinates for North Creek)
Airports near 47°45'26.35"N and 122°14'38.45"W:
- "BFI" Boeing Field King County International Airport (15.9 Mi S)
- "SEA" Seattle Tacoma International Airport (21.5 Mi S see coordinates for Seattle-Tacoma International Airport)
Points of interest near Kenmore:
- 1.8 Mi SSW Saint Edward State Park (see coordinates for Saint Edward State Park)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Kenmore.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|