- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Jackson Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Jackson, MI, USA is: 42.245869 and the longitude is: -84.40134619999998.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||931.68 Feet (283.98 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am EDT|
|EST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|Current Time:||Monday February 24th 11:48am|
Jackson, MI, USA Summary
Jackson, the seat of Jackson County, has a latitude of 42°14'45.13"N and a longitude of 84°24'4.85"W or 42.245869 and -84.401346 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1154 in the United States.
Jackson, MI, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 70 Miles W of Windsor, ON, Canada (see coordinates for Windsor).
Populated areas near Jackson:
- 27.9 Mi NNW to Holt, MI (see coordinates for Holt)
- 30.5 Mi SE to Adrian, MI (see coordinates for Adrian)
- 33 Mi N to Okemos, MI (see coordinates for Okemos)
- 33.8 Mi E to Ann Arbor, MI (see coordinates for Ann Arbor)
- 34.2 Mi N to East Lansing, MI (see coordinates for East Lansing)
Airports near 42°14'45.13"N and 84°24'4.85"W:
- "LAN" Capital City Airport (38 Mi NNW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Jackson.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|