- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Irvine Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Irvine, CA, USA is: 33.6839473 and the longitude is: -117.79469419999998.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||89.99 Feet (27.43 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday August 5th 3:13pm|
Irvine, CA, USA Summary
Irvine has a latitude of 33°41'2.21"N and a longitude of 117°47'40.9"W or 33.683947 and -117.794694 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #374 in the United States.
Irvine, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 91.9 Miles NNW of Tijuana, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tijuana).
Populated areas near Irvine:
- 4.6 Mi NNW to Tustin, CA (see coordinates for Tustin)
- 5.5 Mi N to North Tustin, CA (see coordinates for North Tustin)
- 6 Mi NW to Santa Ana, CA (see coordinates for Santa Ana)
- 7.7 Mi WSW to Costa Mesa, CA (see coordinates for Costa Mesa)
- 7.9 Mi NNW to Orange, CA (see coordinates for Orange)
Airports near 33°41'2.21"N and 117°47'40.9"W:
- "SNA" John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (4.3 Mi W see coordinates for John Wayne Airport (SNA))
- "LGB" Long Beach /Daugherty Field/ Airport (22.5 Mi WNW see coordinates for Long Beach Airport)
- "ONT" Ontario International Airport (28 Mi NNE see coordinates for LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT))
- "LAX" Los Angeles International Airport (39.5 Mi WNW see coordinates for Los Angeles International Airport)
- "BUR" Bob Hope Airport (48.2 Mi NW see coordinates for Bob Hope Airport (BUR))
Points of interest near Irvine:
- 3.7 Mi WSW Irvine Museum, Irvine, California, United States of America
- 4 Mi SE Wild Rivers Waterpark, Irvine, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Irvine.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|