- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Hemet Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Hemet, CA, USA is: 33.7475203 and the longitude is: -116.97196839999998.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1591.08 Feet (484.96 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday September 28th 12:45pm|
Hemet, CA, USA Summary
Hemet has a latitude of 33°44'51.07"N and a longitude of 116°58'19.09"W or 33.74752 and -116.971968 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #387 in the United States.
Hemet, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 83.8 Miles NNW of Tecate, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tecate).
Populated areas near Hemet:
- 2 Mi ESE to East Hemet, CA (see coordinates for East Hemet)
- 2.6 Mi NNE to San Jacinto, CA (see coordinates for San Jacinto)
- 12.6 Mi N to Beaumont, CA (see coordinates for Beaumont)
- 12.7 Mi WSW to Menifee, CA (see coordinates for Menifee)
- 13.2 Mi WSW to Sun City, CA (see coordinates for Sun City)
Airports near 33°44'51.07"N and 116°58'19.09"W:
- "PSP" Palm Springs International Airport (27.3 Mi ENE see coordinates for Palm Springs International Airport (PSP))
- "ONT" Ontario International Airport (41.9 Mi WNW see coordinates for LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT))
Points of interest near Hemet:
- 2.9 Mi SSW Western Science Center, Hemet, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Hemet.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|