- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Farmers Branch Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Farmers Branch, TX, USA is: 32.9265137 and the longitude is: -96.89611509999997.
|Farmers Branch Latitude:||32.9265137|
|Farmers Branch Longitude:||-96.89611509999997|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||463.86 Feet (141.39 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Central Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday September 24th 3:40pm|
Farmers Branch, TX, USA Summary
Farmers Branch has a latitude of 32°55'35.45"N and a longitude of 96°53'46.01"W or 32.926514 and -96.896115 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1382 in the United States.
Populated areas near Farmers Branch:
- 3.4 Mi N to Carrollton, TX (see coordinates for Carrollton)
- 7.2 Mi WNW to Coppell, TX (see coordinates for Coppell)
- 10.6 Mi W to Grapevine, TX (see coordinates for Grapevine)
- 11.8 Mi SSE to Dallas, TX (see coordinates for Dallas)
- 12.4 Mi WSW to Euless, TX (see coordinates for Euless)
Airports near 32°55'35.45"N and 96°53'46.01"W:
- "DAL" Dallas Love Field (6.1 Mi SSE see coordinates for Dallas Love Field Airport)
- "DFW" Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (8.5 Mi WSW see coordinates for Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Farmers Branch.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|