- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Fallbrook Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Fallbrook, CA 92028, USA is: 33.3764196 and the longitude is: -117.2511466.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||673.35 Feet (205.24 Meters)|
|County:||San Diego County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday September 28th 1:28pm|
Fallbrook, CA 92028, USA Summary
Fallbrook has a latitude of 33°22'35.11"N and a longitude of 117°15'4.13"W or 33.37642 and -117.251147 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1274 in the United States.
Fallbrook, CA 92028, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 60.8 Miles NNW of Tijuana, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tijuana).
Populated areas near Fallbrook:
- 10 Mi NE to Temecula, CA (see coordinates for Temecula)
- 12.5 Mi N to Murrieta, CA (see coordinates for Murrieta)
- 14.5 Mi SSW to Oceanside, CA (see coordinates for Oceanside)
- 15.5 Mi N to Wildomar, CA (see coordinates for Wildomar)
- 16.1 Mi SSW to Carlsbad, CA (see coordinates for Carlsbad)
Airports near 33°22'35.11"N and 117°15'4.13"W:
- "SNA" John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (41.1 Mi WNW see coordinates for John Wayne Airport (SNA))
- "SAN" San Diego International Airport (44.6 Mi S see coordinates for San Diego International Airport (SAN))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Fallbrook.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|