- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
El Paso Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for El Paso, TX, USA is: 31.7775757 and the longitude is: -106.4424559.
|El Paso Latitude:||31.7775757|
|El Paso Longitude:||-106.4424559|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||3705.45 Feet (1129.42 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||MDT|
|MDT Stands for:||Mountain Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|MDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am MST|
|MDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am MDT|
|Current Time:||Friday August 19th 7:33am|
El Paso, TX, USA Summary
El Paso, the seat of Pinal County, has a latitude of 31°46'39.27"N and a longitude of 106°26'32.84"W or 31.777576 and -106.442456 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #22 in the United States.
El Paso, TX, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 6.1 Miles N of Ciudad Juarez, Chih., Mexico (see coordinates for Ciudad Juarez).
Populated areas near El Paso:
- 11.8 Mi SE to Socorro, TX (see coordinates for Socorro)
- 15 Mi ESE to Horizon City, TX (see coordinates for Horizon City)
- 41.9 Mi NNW to Las Cruces, NM (see coordinates for Las Cruces)
Airports near 31°46'39.27"N and 106°26'32.84"W:
- "ELP" El Paso International Airport (4.3 Mi ENE see coordinates for El Paso International Airport (ELP))
Points of interest near El Paso:
- 0.7 Mi SSW El Paso Zoo (see coordinates for El Paso Zoo)
- 1 Mi SW Chamizal National Memorial (see coordinates for Chamizal National Memorial)
- 2.7 Mi SE Ascarate Lake City Park, El Paso, Texas, United States of America
- 2.8 Mi NNE Air Defense Artillery Museum, El Paso, Texas, United States of America
- 3.1 Mi WSW St. Patrick Cathedral, El Paso, Texas, United States of America
- 3.3 Mi WSW El Paso City Hall, El Paso, Texas, United States of America
- 3.5 Mi E Cielo Vista Mall (see coordinates for Cielo Vista Mall)
Need to calculate the distance between El Paso and nearby cities? See El Paso to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for El Paso.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|