- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Edwardsville Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Edwardsville, IL, USA is: 38.8114364 and the longitude is: -89.953157.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||547.29 Feet (166.81 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Central Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday October 4th 5:42am|
Edwardsville, IL, USA Summary
Edwardsville, the seat of Madison County, has a latitude of 38°48'41.17"N and a longitude of 89°57'11.37"W or 38.811436 and -89.953157 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1651 in the United States.
Populated areas near Edwardsville:
- 9.9 Mi S to Collinsville, IL (see coordinates for Collinsville)
- 12.7 Mi WNW to Upper Alton, IL (see coordinates for Upper Alton)
- 13 Mi SW to Granite City, IL (see coordinates for Granite City)
- 13.6 Mi WNW to Alton, IL (see coordinates for Alton)
- 14.2 Mi W to Spanish Lake, MO (see coordinates for Spanish Lake)
Airports near 38°48'41.17"N and 89°57'11.37"W:
- "STL" Lambert St Louis International Airport (22.9 Mi W see coordinates for St. Louis International Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Edwardsville.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|