- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Eastpointe Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Eastpointe, MI, USA is: 42.4683698 and the longitude is: -82.9554746.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||614.57 Feet (187.32 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday June 4th 7:15am|
Eastpointe, MI, USA Summary
Eastpointe has a latitude of 42°28'6.13"N and a longitude of 82°57'19.71"W or 42.46837 and -82.955475 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1206 in the United States.
Eastpointe, MI, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 11.4 Miles NNE of Windsor, ON, Canada (see coordinates for Windsor).
Populated areas near Eastpointe:
- 2.2 Mi NNE to Roseville, MI (see coordinates for Roseville)
- 3 Mi SE to Grosse Pointe Woods, MI (see coordinates for Grosse Pointe Woods)
- 3.6 Mi NE to Saint Clair Shores, MI (see coordinates for Saint Clair Shores)
- 4.4 Mi NW to Warren, MI (see coordinates for Warren)
- 7.1 Mi SW to Hamtramck, MI (see coordinates for Hamtramck)
Airports near 42°28'6.13"N and 82°57'19.71"W:
- "DTW" Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (26.9 Mi SW see coordinates for Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Eastpointe.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|