- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Eagle Point Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Eagle Point, OR 97524, USA is: 42.4726258 and the longitude is: -122.8028177.
|Eagle Point Latitude:||42.4726258|
|Eagle Point Longitude:||-122.8028177|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1306.17 Feet (398.12 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Sunday October 1st 2:03pm|
Eagle Point, OR 97524, USA Summary
Eagle Point has a latitude of 42°28'21.45"N and a longitude of 122°48'10.14"W or 42.472626 and -122.802818 respectively.
Areas near Eagle Point:
- 3.3 Mi SSW to White City, OR (see coordinates for White City)
- 9.9 Mi N to Shady Cove, OR (see coordinates for Shady Cove)
- 12.9 Mi WSW to Gold Hill, OR (see coordinates for Gold Hill)
- 13.7 Mi S to Phoenix, OR (see coordinates for Phoenix)
- 13.8 Mi SW to Jacksonville, OR (see coordinates for Jacksonville)
Populated areas nearby:
- 8.8 Mi SW to Central Point, OR (see coordinates for Central Point)
- 10.8 Mi SSW to Medford, OR (see coordinates for Medford)
- 19.8 Mi SSE to Ashland, OR (see coordinates for Ashland)
- 26.9 Mi W to Grants Pass, OR (see coordinates for Grants Pass)
- 54.9 Mi ESE to Klamath Falls, OR (see coordinates for Klamath Falls)
Airports near 42°28'21.45"N and 122°48'10.14"W:
- "MFR" Rogue Valley International Medford Airport (7.7 Mi SSW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Eagle Point.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|