- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Duncan Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Duncan, OK, USA is: 34.5023028 and the longitude is: -97.9578128.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1130.91 Feet (344.7 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Central Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday July 15th 12:37pm|
Duncan, OK, USA Summary
Duncan, the seat of Stephens County, has a latitude of 34°30'8.29"N and a longitude of 97°57'28.13"W or 34.502303 and -97.957813 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1729 in the United States.
Populated areas near Duncan:
- 25.9 Mi WNW to Lawton, OK (see coordinates for Lawton)
- 38 Mi N to Chickasha, OK (see coordinates for Chickasha)
- 51.7 Mi ESE to Ardmore, OK (see coordinates for Ardmore)
- 57.8 Mi NNE to Norman, OK (see coordinates for Norman)
Airports near 34°30'8.29"N and 97°57'28.13"W:
- "SPS" Sheppard Air Force Base-Wichita Falls Municipal Airport (46.8 Mi SW)
Need to calculate the distance between Duncan and nearby cities? See Duncan to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Duncan.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|