- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Des Moines Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Des Moines, WA, USA is: 47.4017661 and the longitude is: -122.3242902.
|Des Moines Latitude:||47.4017661|
|Des Moines Longitude:||-122.3242902|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||90.21 Feet (27.49 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday September 21st 7:05pm|
Des Moines, WA, USA Summary
Des Moines has a latitude of 47°24'6.36"N and a longitude of 122°19'27.44"W or 47.401766 and -122.32429 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1322 in the United States.
Des Moines, WA, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 84.4 Miles SSE of Oak Bay, BC, Canada (see coordinates for Oak Bay).
Populated areas near Des Moines:
- 3.2 Mi NNE to SeaTac, WA (see coordinates for SeaTac)
- 4.4 Mi ESE to Kent, WA (see coordinates for Kent)
- 4.9 Mi NNW to Burien, WA (see coordinates for Burien)
- 5.5 Mi S to Federal Way, WA (see coordinates for Federal Way)
- 5.8 Mi NNE to Tukwila, WA (see coordinates for Tukwila)
Airports near 47°24'6.36"N and 122°19'27.44"W:
- "SEA" Seattle Tacoma International Airport (3.3 Mi NNE see coordinates for Seattle-Tacoma International Airport)
- "BFI" Boeing Field King County International Airport (8.9 Mi N)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Des Moines.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|