- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Daly City Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Daly City, CA, USA is: 37.6879241 and the longitude is: -122.47020789999999.
|Daly City Latitude:||37.6879241|
|Daly City Longitude:||-122.47020789999999|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||177.15 Feet (54 Meters)|
|County:||Del Norte County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PST|
|PST Stands for:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|PST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am PDT|
|PST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|Current Time:||Thursday December 12th 1:52pm|
Daly City, CA, USA Summary
Daly City has a latitude of 37°41'16.53"N and a longitude of 122°28'12.75"W or 37.687924 and -122.470208 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #267 in the United States.
Populated areas near Daly City:
- 4.1 Mi ESE to South San Francisco, CA (see coordinates for South San Francisco)
- 5.1 Mi SE to San Bruno, CA (see coordinates for San Bruno)
- 5.2 Mi S to Pacifica, CA (see coordinates for Pacifica)
- 6.6 Mi NNE to San Francisco, CA (see coordinates for San Francisco)
- 7.7 Mi SE to Millbrae, CA (see coordinates for Millbrae)
Airports near 37°41'16.53"N and 122°28'12.75"W:
- "SFO" San Francisco International Airport (7.1 Mi SE see coordinates for San Francisco International Airport (SFO))
- "OAK" Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (13.8 Mi E)
- "SJC" Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (37.2 Mi SE)
Points of interest near Daly City:
- 1.2 Mi S Serramonte Center (see coordinates for Serramonte Center)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Daly City.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|