Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Dallas Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Dallas, TX, USA is: 32.7766642 and the longitude is: -96.7969879.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||451.36 Feet (137.57 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Central Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Friday June 2nd 7:48pm|
Dallas, TX, USA Summary
Dallas, the seat of Harris County, has a latitude of 32°46'35.99"N and a longitude of 96°47'49.16"W or 32.776664 and -96.796988 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #12 in the United States.
Populated areas near Dallas:
- 10.7 Mi ESE to Balch Springs, TX (see coordinates for Balch Springs)
- 10.8 Mi SW to Duncanville, TX (see coordinates for Duncanville)
- 11.8 Mi NNW to Farmers Branch, TX (see coordinates for Farmers Branch)
- 11.9 Mi W to Grand Prairie, TX (see coordinates for Grand Prairie)
- 13.1 Mi NE to Garland, TX (see coordinates for Garland)
Airports near 32°46'35.99"N and 96°47'49.16"W:
- "DAL" Dallas Love Field (5.8 Mi NW see coordinates for Dallas Love Field Airport)
- "DFW" Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (16.3 Mi WNW see coordinates for Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport)
Points of interest near Dallas:
- 0 Mi W Dallas City Hall (see coordinates for Dallas City Hall)
- 0.7 Mi W Reunion Tower (see coordinates for Reunion Tower)
- 0.7 Mi NNW Dallas Museum of Art, Dallas, Texas, United States of America
- 2 Mi E Fair Park, Dallas, Texas, United States of America
- 2.1 Mi E Hall of State, Dallas, Texas, United States of America
- 2.1 Mi E Children's Aquarium at Fair Park, Dallas, Texas, United States of America
- 4.1 Mi N Highland Park Shopping Village, Dallas, Texas, United States of America
- 5.5 Mi NE Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden (see coordinates for Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden)
Need to calculate the distance between Dallas and nearby cities? See Dallas to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Dallas.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|