- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Crane Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Crane, TX 79731, USA is: 31.3973624 and the longitude is: -102.35014189999998.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||2573.78 Feet (784.49 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CST|
|CST Stands for:||Central Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CST Began:||November 5th 2023 2:00am CDT|
|CST Ends:||March 10th 2024 2:00am CST|
|Current Time:||Sunday December 3rd 12:27pm|
Crane, TX 79731, USA Summary
Crane, the seat of Crane County, has a latitude of 31°23'50.5"N and a longitude of 102°21'0.51"W or 31.397362 and -102.350142 respectively.
Areas near Crane:
- 19.8 Mi SSE to McCamey, TX (see coordinates for McCamey)
- 27.2 Mi ESE to Rankin, TX (see coordinates for Rankin)
- 34.7 Mi WNW to Monahans, TX (see coordinates for Monahans)
- 42.8 Mi SE to Iraan, TX (see coordinates for Iraan)
- 43.1 Mi N to Gardendale, TX (see coordinates for Gardendale)
Populated areas nearby:
- 31 Mi N to Odessa, TX (see coordinates for Odessa)
- 32 Mi NNW to West Odessa, TX (see coordinates for West Odessa)
- 44 Mi NNE to Midland, TX (see coordinates for Midland)
Airports near 31°23'50.5"N and 102°21'0.51"W:
- "MAF" Midland International Airport (38.7 Mi NNE see coordinates for Midland International Airport (MAF))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Crane.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|