- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Costa Mesa Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Costa Mesa, CA, USA is: 33.6411316 and the longitude is: -117.9186689.
|Costa Mesa Latitude:||33.6411316|
|Costa Mesa Longitude:||-117.9186689|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||98.25 Feet (29.95 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PST|
|PST Stands for:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|PST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am PDT|
|PST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday November 13th 12:09pm|
Costa Mesa, CA, USA Summary
Costa Mesa has a latitude of 33°38'28.07"N and a longitude of 117°55'7.21"W or 33.641132 and -117.918669 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #229 in the United States.
Costa Mesa, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 93 Miles NW of Tijuana, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tijuana).
Populated areas near Costa Mesa:
- 1.6 Mi SSW to Newport Beach, CA (see coordinates for Newport Beach)
- 4.8 Mi WNW to Huntington Beach, CA (see coordinates for Huntington Beach)
- 5.1 Mi NNW to Fountain Valley, CA (see coordinates for Fountain Valley)
- 7.7 Mi ENE to Irvine, CA (see coordinates for Irvine)
- 7.8 Mi NNE to Santa Ana, CA (see coordinates for Santa Ana)
Airports near 33°38'28.07"N and 117°55'7.21"W:
- "SNA" John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (3.8 Mi NE see coordinates for John Wayne Airport (SNA))
- "LGB" Long Beach /Daugherty Field/ Airport (18.1 Mi NW see coordinates for Long Beach Airport)
- "ONT" Ontario International Airport (34 Mi NNE see coordinates for LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT))
- "LAX" Los Angeles International Airport (35 Mi NW see coordinates for Los Angeles International Airport)
- "BUR" Bob Hope Airport (46.2 Mi NW see coordinates for Bob Hope Airport (BUR))
Points of interest near Costa Mesa:
- 1.8 Mi NNE Orange County Fairgrounds, Costa Mesa, California, United States of America
- 2.5 Mi NE Tewinkle Park (see coordinates for TeWinkle Park)
- 2.7 Mi ESE Orange County Museum of Art, Newport Beach, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Costa Mesa.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|