Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Coachella Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Coachella, CA, USA is: 33.6803 and the longitude is: -116.173894.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||-67.28 Feet (-20.51 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 3rd 3:21pm|
Coachella, CA, USA Summary
Coachella has a latitude of 33°40'49.08"N and a longitude of 116°10'26.02"W or 33.6803 and -116.173894 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #934 in the United States.
Coachella, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 81.3 Miles NNE of Tecate, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tecate).
Populated areas near Coachella:
- 3.7 Mi NW to Indio, CA (see coordinates for Indio)
- 11.9 Mi WNW to Palm Desert, CA (see coordinates for Palm Desert)
- 14.3 Mi WNW to Rancho Mirage, CA (see coordinates for Rancho Mirage)
- 18.2 Mi WNW to Cathedral City, CA (see coordinates for Cathedral City)
- 23.7 Mi WNW to Palm Springs, CA (see coordinates for Palm Springs)
Airports near 33°40'49.08"N and 116°10'26.02"W:
- "PSP" Palm Springs International Airport (21.7 Mi WNW see coordinates for Palm Springs International Airport (PSP))
Points of interest near Coachella:
- 4 Mi NW Coachella Valley History Museum, Indio, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Coachella.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|