- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cincinnati Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Cincinnati, OH, USA is: 39.1031182 and the longitude is: -84.5120196.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||550.97 Feet (167.94 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EST Began:||November 1st 2020 2:00am EDT|
|EST Ends:||March 14th 2021 2:00am EST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday November 25th 5:34am|
Cincinnati, OH, USA Summary
Cincinnati, the seat of Hamilton County, has a latitude of 39°6'11.23"N and a longitude of 84°30'43.27"W or 39.103118 and -84.51202 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #66 in the United States.
Populated areas near Cincinnati:
- 1.2 Mi SE to Newport, KY (see coordinates for Newport)
- 1.4 Mi S to Covington, KY (see coordinates for Covington)
- 4 Mi ESE to Fort Thomas, KY (see coordinates for Fort Thomas)
- 5.3 Mi NE to Norwood, OH (see coordinates for Norwood)
- 7.6 Mi SW to Erlanger, KY (see coordinates for Erlanger)
Airports near 39°6'11.23"N and 84°30'43.27"W:
- "CVG" Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport (9.2 Mi WSW see coordinates for Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG))
Points of interest near Cincinnati:
- 0.1 Mi SSW Fountain Square, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
- 0.3 Mi SW Duke Energy Convention Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
- 0.4 Mi S National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
- 0.7 Mi ESE Newport Southbank Bridge, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
- 2.5 Mi NNE Harriet Beecher Stowe House, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
- 2.9 Mi N Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
- 5.2 Mi N Spring Grove Cemetery, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Cincinnati and nearby cities? See Cincinnati to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Cincinnati.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|