Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cedar Park Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Cedar Park, TX, USA is: 30.505198 and the longitude is: -97.8202888.
|Cedar Park Latitude:||30.505198|
|Cedar Park Longitude:||-97.8202888|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||906.26 Feet (276.23 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Central Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday March 29th 4:37am|
Cedar Park, TX, USA Summary
Cedar Park has a latitude of 30°30'18.71"N and a longitude of 97°49'13.04"W or 30.505198 and -97.820289 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #760 in the United States.
Populated areas near Cedar Park:
- 4.8 Mi E to Brushy Creek, TX (see coordinates for Brushy Creek)
- 12.2 Mi NE to Georgetown, TX (see coordinates for Georgetown)
- 17.1 Mi SSE to Austin, TX (see coordinates for Austin)
- 41.1 Mi NNE to Harker Heights, TX (see coordinates for Harker Heights)
- 43.1 Mi N to Copperas Cove, TX (see coordinates for Copperas Cove)
Airports near 30°30'18.71"N and 97°49'13.04"W:
- "AUS" Austin Bergstrom International Airport (23.3 Mi SSE see coordinates for Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS))
- "GRK" Robert Gray Army Air Field Airport (38.8 Mi N)
Points of interest near Cedar Park:
- 2.5 Mi SSE Lakeline Mall, Cedar Park, Texas, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Cedar Park.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|