- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Calumet City Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Calumet City, IL, USA is: 41.6155909 and the longitude is: -87.5294871.
|Calumet City Latitude:||41.6155909|
|Calumet City Longitude:||-87.5294871|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||588.17 Feet (179.28 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Central Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 14th 2021 2:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 7th 2021 2:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Tuesday September 28th 8:56pm|
Calumet City, IL, USA Summary
Calumet City has a latitude of 41°36'56.13"N and a longitude of 87°31'46.15"W or 41.615591 and -87.529487 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1022 in the United States.
Populated areas near Calumet City:
- 2.7 Mi SE to Hammond, IN (see coordinates for Hammond)
- 3.5 Mi S to Lansing, IL (see coordinates for Lansing)
- 3.6 Mi SSE to Munster, IN (see coordinates for Munster)
- 4.1 Mi WSW to South Holland, IL (see coordinates for South Holland)
- 4.2 Mi ENE to East Chicago, IN (see coordinates for East Chicago)
Airports near 41°36'56.13"N and 87°31'46.15"W:
- "MDW" Chicago Midway International Airport (16.5 Mi NW see coordinates for Chicago Midway International Airport)
- "ORD" Chicago O'Hare International Airport (31.7 Mi NW see coordinates for O'Hare International Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Calumet City.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|