- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Brandenburg Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Brandenburg, KY 40108, USA is: 37.998959 and the longitude is: -86.169414.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||567.94 Feet (173.11 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 6th 8:52am|
Brandenburg, KY 40108, USA Summary
Brandenburg, the seat of Meade County, has a latitude of 37°59'56.25"N and a longitude of 86°10'9.89"W or 37.998959 and -86.169414 respectively.
Areas near Brandenburg:
- 10.3 Mi SW to Irvington, KY (see coordinates for Irvington)
- 13 Mi ESE to Fort Knox, KY (see coordinates for Fort Knox)
- 14.9 Mi N to Corydon, IN (see coordinates for Corydon)
- 16.6 Mi SE to Vine Grove, KY (see coordinates for Vine Grove)
- 21.9 Mi SW to Hardinsburg, KY (see coordinates for Hardinsburg)
Populated areas nearby:
- 16.3 Mi SE to Radcliff, KY (see coordinates for Radcliff)
- 18 Mi ENE to Valley Station, KY (see coordinates for Valley Station)
- 19.7 Mi ENE to Pleasure Ridge Park, KY (see coordinates for Pleasure Ridge Park)
- 23.4 Mi NE to Shively, KY (see coordinates for Shively)
- 26.3 Mi SE to Elizabethtown, KY (see coordinates for Elizabethtown)
Airports near 37°59'56.25"N and 86°10'9.89"W:
- "SDF" Louisville International Standiford Field (26.5 Mi ENE see coordinates for Louisville International Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Brandenburg.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|