- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Bothell Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Bothell, WA, USA is: 47.7623204 and the longitude is: -122.20540349999999.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||72.93 Feet (22.23 Meters)|
|County:||Grays Harbor County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday October 4th 7:26am|
Bothell, WA, USA Summary
Bothell has a latitude of 47°45'44.35"N and a longitude of 122°12'19.45"W or 47.76232 and -122.205404 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1159 in the United States.
Bothell, WA, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 68.8 Miles SE of Oak Bay, BC, Canada (see coordinates for Oak Bay).
Populated areas near Bothell:
- 1.8 Mi W to Kenmore, WA (see coordinates for Kenmore)
- 3.7 Mi SSW to Inglewood-Finn Hill, WA (see coordinates for Inglewood-Finn Hill)
- 4.2 Mi NNE to North Creek, WA (see coordinates for North Creek)
- 5.1 Mi WNW to Mountlake Terrace, WA (see coordinates for Mountlake Terrace)
- 5.6 Mi S to Kirkland, WA (see coordinates for Kirkland)
Airports near 47°45'44.35"N and 122°12'19.45"W:
- "BFI" Boeing Field King County International Airport (16.7 Mi SSW)
- "SEA" Seattle Tacoma International Airport (22.2 Mi SSW see coordinates for Seattle-Tacoma International Airport)
Points of interest near Bothell:
- 5 Mi NNE Willows Edge Farm, Bothell, Washington, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Bothell.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|