- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Belvidere Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Belvidere, IL, USA is: 42.2639098 and the longitude is: -88.8442674.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||782.51 Feet (238.51 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Central Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 14th 2021 2:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 7th 2021 2:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Sunday June 20th 7:41pm|
Belvidere, IL, USA Summary
Belvidere, the seat of Boone County, has a latitude of 42°15'50.08"N and a longitude of 88°50'39.36"W or 42.26391 and -88.844267 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1567 in the United States.
Populated areas near Belvidere:
- 11.5 Mi WNW to Machesney Park, IL (see coordinates for Machesney Park)
- 11.6 Mi WNW to Loves Park, IL (see coordinates for Loves Park)
- 12.8 Mi W to Rockford, IL (see coordinates for Rockford)
- 19.4 Mi NNW to Beloit, WI (see coordinates for Beloit)
- 20.5 Mi E to Woodstock, IL (see coordinates for Woodstock)
Airports near 42°15'50.08"N and 88°50'39.36"W:
- "RFD" Chicago Rockford International Airport (13.8 Mi WSW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Belvidere.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|