- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Battle Creek Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Battle Creek, MI, USA is: 42.3211522 and the longitude is: -85.17971419999998.
|Battle Creek Latitude:||42.3211522|
|Battle Creek Longitude:||-85.17971419999998|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||839.03 Feet (255.74 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EST Began:||November 6th 2022 2:00am EDT|
|EST Ends:||March 12th 2023 2:00am EST|
|Current Time:||Tuesday November 29th 6:48am|
Battle Creek, MI, USA Summary
Battle Creek has a latitude of 42°19'16.15"N and a longitude of 85°10'46.97"W or 42.321152 and -85.179714 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #696 in the United States.
Battle Creek, MI, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 109.5 Miles W of Windsor, ON, Canada (see coordinates for Windsor).
Populated areas near Battle Creek:
- 20.9 Mi W to Kalamazoo, MI (see coordinates for Kalamazoo)
- 22.1 Mi WSW to Portage, MI (see coordinates for Portage)
- 40.1 Mi E to Jackson, MI (see coordinates for Jackson)
- 40.4 Mi NE to Holt, MI (see coordinates for Holt)
- 40.6 Mi NE to Waverly, MI (see coordinates for Waverly)
Airports near 42°19'16.15"N and 85°10'46.97"W:
- "AZO" Kalamazoo Battle Creek International Airport (20 Mi WSW)
- "GRR" Gerald R. Ford International Airport (42.4 Mi NNW)
- "LAN" Capital City Airport (43.7 Mi NE)
Points of interest near Battle Creek:
- 2 Mi NW Kingman Museum, Battle Creek, Michigan, United States of America
- 5.2 Mi SSE Binder Park Zoo, Battle Creek, Michigan, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Battle Creek.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|